Friday 14 August 2015

Creating Postcards


This months IGGPPC Craft Challenge is making 3-5 postcards. Luckily I had bought a pack of plain postcards to work with.

I got the idea to make these from Raindrops blog which she writes a tutorial on how to design her Sunny Bunny Postcards. I adored the graphics she used from OldballArtCo and purchased a couple of designs from there.

I only had watercolours in the house at the time so I used different colours for the backgrounds..


I downloaded, printed, coloured and cut out the graphics I had bought and stick them on to the now dried postcards.

I bought a tub of Mod Podge from my local craft shop and put a thin layer over the top to make it shiny!

Here are 3 of the finished postcards ready to send to my swap partners in TroopHukunaMatata 


No comments:

Post a Comment